Monday, January 7, 2008

Slither~~

Today, i will be logging in a curious dream invaded by snakes during my last slumber. You know, I find my dreams quite fascinating especially when it contains elaborate details on various elements. Although sometimes unpleasant, but fascinatingly so, non the less. But of course, this will not automatically transform this into a dream log blog, rest assure.

Let me introduce the perpetrators;

Snake 1.
Resembling similar hide colour and texture, most probably a Mexican burrowing snake, a large worm snake, or a slender blind snake (Yes, I did some research)
- Not venomous


Snake 2.
The Coral Snake
- Venomous


Snake 3.
The Cobra (with hide resembling a diamondback rattlesnake, a hybrid perhaps?)
-Highly venomous






















I am not usually frightened by snakes, in fact, I find them astounding. But of course, if you have read my previous 'nightmare' entry, there just had to be that little chasing game between the snakes and myself, although this time I am certain my boyfriend joined me. The snakes appeared at different times in the same location, which i shall not disclose for now, and the funny thing is, when I reached the 'safe room', I always managed to slam the door at their faces. Except for the coral, I kinda deliberately squished it's nose between the door and the frame. Hahaha~

After that, it just became somewhat cartoony. Because if I'm not mistake, the coral looked a little something like this after the squish;

It was hilarious^_^, although I felt slightly disturbed, or rather annoyed after I woke up. I get cranky after a mental running course during my sleep, for sure.

Due to current events, I can definitely identify these 3 snakes in my life (referring to corporeal entity, or is it? O_0 ). The thing is, how do I identify which is the venomous ones???

1 comment:

Jay Ismail said...

people said..if u mimpi kene kejar or kene belit by snake..it means somebody is going to kawen with u ..ya knoe?

the bigger the snake..the richer the dude..ular sawa is like the anak raja man...hahahahah